top of page
1. We believe in the Great Commission and sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with Love, Mercy and Compassion.
2. We believe there is only one God (Deuteronomy 6:4). He is the creator of heaven and earth, and of all living beings. He has revealed Himself to humanity as the Father (Creator), as the Son (Savior), and as the Holy Ghost (indwelling Spirit). We believe that Jehovah(Yahweh) God of the Old Testament is Lord Jesus Christ of the New Testament. The scripture evidence of the unity of Jehovah God and Lord Jesus proves oneness.
3. We believe in the Life, Death, Crucifixion, and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
4. We believe that repentance is commanded of God and necessary for forgiveness of sins. We believe that we are redeemed by Jesus Christ, we are forgiven, holy, justified, free, adopted, and reconciled.
5. We believe that the process of becoming a disciple of Jesus involves repentance, baptism in water, the infilling of the Holy Ghost, prayer, ongoing learning about Christian values, regular worship and participation in activities that utilize one’s spiritual gifts for the ministry.
6. We believe in water baptism by immersion in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sin. Through baptism we identify with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ (Romans 6:3-6; Colossians 2:11-14; Acts 2:38).
7. We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the initial sign of speaking in other tongues. (Acts 2:4).
8. We believe in the manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. He ministers to His people through tongues, interpretation of tongues, prophecy; words of knowledge and wisdom,discerning of spirits, faith, working of miracles, healing, helps and government (Mark 16:15-18; Acts 5:16; 2 Corinthians 12:1-11).
Our Belief Statements: Our Mission
bottom of page