16. God does exceedingly abundantly above all that I could ask or think according to His power that works in me (Ephesians 3:20).
17. God gives me the victory through Jesus Christ my Lord (1 Corinthians 15:57).
18. I thank God! He always leads me triumphantly by the Messiah and through me spreads everywhere the fragrance of knowing Him (2 Corinthians 2:14 ISV).
19. I have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16).
20. He made Christ who knew no sin to be sin for me that I might become the righteousness of God in Him. (2 Corinthians 5:21).